To get support:
- Open a GitHub
issue. It's fine to use this for support requests, as GitHub
issues are public and the answers may be useful for others in the
- You can also send an email if you prefer:
- For chat there's a
- I don’t see my pageviews?
- For reasons of efficiency the statistics are updated once every minute.
- What happens if I go over the amount of pageviews for my plan?
- We’ll be in touch if you consistently go over the number over pageviews,
but there is no automated process to shut down accounts or anything like
- How are bots and crawlers counted?
- They’re not; all bots and crawlers that identify themselves as such are ignored.
It’s not hard for a malicious script to disguise itself as
Firefox or Chrome, and it’s hard to reliably detect this, so in
practice it’s unlikely that 100% of all bots are ignored (this is a
general problem with analytics, and not specific to GoatCounter).